Thursday, August 11, 2005

dislocation

I was standing in the bathroom, awaiting the right moment to hop into the shower, when I realize that there's something in my throat. I feel the outside of it, and then place my fingers on either side of my esophagus. Whilst I begin to wiggle it around, something dislodges and I can breathe normally again. What the frell was that? My gosh, people, I just performed minor surgery on myself.

Anyways, the real reason why I came to blog on this fine almost work day. I realized that I'm a soap whore. In fact, I'm a pretty much all lubricant included whore, besides the lube. (No, I don't mean like that. Pervs.)

I feel as though I almost eat soap, because it goes so fast. I just barely realized this when I went to stay with my friend Ana at UCR. I used her soap, and afterwards, I realized that poor Ana had about half as less soap as she had when she handed it to me. And she has to buy her own soap.

Then I realized that I use up lotion so freakin' fast, it's unbelieveable. And don't even get me started on chapstick. I seriously spend waaay too much time greasing myself up with everything.

I just want to be clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home