Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas, because I happen to be a type of Christian... (even though others don't consider me one... but that's another story.)

I feel like there should be Christmas music playing... well, it's the first of December, so it's finally "appropriate" to request Christmas songs.

I just wanted to take some time and reflect on all the Christmases and Christmas vacations I've experienced before. The vacations were sort of sucky, because every year, we'd have a stick in the mud teacher who would assign some sort of bazillion point project due the day our vacation was over. Can you imagine? What kind of cold hearted person would inflict such a thing upon helpless grade schoolers.

This is why I'm happy I'm finally in college. There IS no continuation of the fall schedule after Winter break. There is merely six weeks of relaxation. No worrying about anyhting except for broken collar bones from overzealous snowboarders.

Anyways, Happy Christmahannaquanzidon!

...Or however you spell it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home