Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sick

Lately I've been reading a lot of parent related blogs because I'm VERY interested in the fact that there IS life after parenthood. It merely encourages me to have children all the more when my time comes.

However, there are several things that are brought up in these blogs that aren't very parent related. I'm completely fine with that, because it gives me insight on things in their lives other than children.

I wanted to post this to make sure that when passing bills and whatnot (since I recently registered to vote this last Monday... w00t?) that people read and understand what they're choosing.

http://moxie.blogs.com/moxie/2005/01/idiocy_alert.html

I read this at work and almost gagged because I felt so sick to my stomach. The fact that a state would try to inflict this upon its residents... horrible.

...sorry. This isn't supposed to be a PERSONAL personal blog, but I had to get this off of my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home